Friday, 29-Mar-2024
Fun Tricks Portal
<div style="background-color: none transparent;"><a href="http://ipad.rsspump.com/" title="">News</a></div>
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Tricks & Tips » Mobile Apps/Games &Themes » Hide Any Folder In S40 Without Using Any Software.........
Hide Any Folder In S40 Without Using Any Software.........
sumiDate: Monday, 10-Dec-2012, 1:49 PM | Message # 1
Lieutenant
Group: Administrators
Have you ever wanted to hide
folders in your Nokia S40 Phone?If yes, Here isvery interesting solution for you to hide folders in your Nokia S40 phone without the need of any software.
Do as mentioned below:-
1. Create a new folder or you can
use any existing folder that is to
be hidden.
2. Rename the folder to any name but with the extension of .jad like, if I want to hide my images folder then
I will name it as images.jad
3. Now create a new folder with the same name in the same directory but with the extension of .jar So, I would create the folder with the name images.jar
4. And thats it!! My orignal images
folder which has been
renamed with .jad extension gets hidden and only folder with.jar extension is visible which is empty. So,my data is protected/ hidden.
Now ,we have to learn how to open these hidden folders.So here is the trick to open these hidden folders in Nokia S40 Phones To unhide the orignal folder you have to remove the .jar extension from the new folder or you can simply delete the folder with .jar extension which is actually empty and your
orignal folder with all the fileswill become visible.
You can also try this trick in Phones like Samsung, Motorola e.t.c . But your mobile should support Java Midlet.

Forum » Tricks & Tips » Mobile Apps/Games &Themes » Hide Any Folder In S40 Without Using Any Software.........
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: