|sumi||Date: Monday, 10-Dec-2012, 1:55 PM | Message # 1|
|1. Download the zip files to your SD Card (not in any |
2. Switch off your phone.
3. Boot into recovery mode(Press Vol Up + Power Key +
Home button together at the same time to boot in
4. Touch screen is disabled in recovery. Use Volume keys
(UP/DOWN) for scrolling and home button to select the
5. Select Apply update for sdcard
6. Select update.zip (which you have downloaded).
7. Wait for it to show complete and then select reboot
8. Your device will be successfully rooted.
9. After booting, go to play store and update superuser
10. Thats it, your device is now rooted with the latest